Improve customer satisfaction with a toll-free phone number for your Shopify store.

From the Make A Website Hub blog

Managing time sounds easy, but it remains a big challenge for many professionals when managing team productivity. In fact, 80% of our workday is spent on low-value activities, leaving only 20% for active work. Nevertheless, …

Read moreManaging Team Productivity With Time Doctor’s Liam Martin